The Love Quiz
Make sure you have a pen and paper to write down all of your answers ... or just a really good memory. Try to imagine the following happening...
- You are walking to your love's house. There are two roads to get there. One is a straight path which takes you there quickly, but it is very plain and boring. The other is curvy and full of wonderful sights on the way, but it takes quite a while to reach your loved one's house.
Do you choose the short or the long path?
- On the way, you see two rose bushes. One is full of red roses, the other is full of white roses. You decide to pick 20 roses for your love. You can give your love any kind of color combination of roses that you choose. All white, 15 red and 5 white, half and half, 19 white and 1 red, whatever!
What color combination do you choose?
- You finally reach your love's house. You ring the bell and the maid answers. You can ask the maid to please get your loved one for you, or you may go upstairs and get your love yourself.
Do you ask the maid or get your love yourself?
- Now, you go upstairs to your love's room. No one is there. You want to suprise your love by leaving the roses on the bed or by the windowsill.
Do you leave the roses on the bed or windowsill?
- Later, it's time for bed. You and your loved one go to sleep in separate rooms. You wake up early in the morning to check on your love. You enter the room.
Is your love awake or sleeping?
- It's time to go now, and you start to head back. You can take either path home now: the plain, boring one that gets you home fast or the curvy, sight-filled path that you can casually take your time with and enjoy the view on your way home.
Do you choose the short or long path home?
The interpretations follow... Make a wish about your love, then click here: